Online Privacy notification of LLC ML asphalt.
Thank You for visiting our home page www.mebeludarbnica.lv or contacting us by e-mail!
1. Collection and use of personal data
Personal data shall be deemed to be the information obtained by ML asphalt with the consent of the physical person in order to comply with the terms of the concluded contract or in order to further communicate with that person.
Personal data of loyal customers may be obtained as follows:
- by sending a question or request for an order from our homepage www.mebeludarbnica.lv, where you provide your name, surname, phone number, e-mail address;
2. Use of the customer's personal data
We use the personal data collected in order to draw up contracts, contact the particular person about the details of the order, as well as delivering the order and fulfilling the obligations imposed by the contracts signed with the customers.
3. Transferring of personal data to foreign countries
ML asphalt will do everything possible to ensure, if the customer's personal data are transferred abroad, they are provided with an adequate level of security.
ML asphalt undertakes not to disclose customer personal data to an organization or any other person in a country where there is no adequate level of protection of personal data, except in such cases:
- the customer has agreed to it;
- the transfer of personal data is required in order to conclude a contract or execute the contract already concluded in the interests of the customer;
- the transfer of personal data is permitted in accordance with the requirements of applicable regulatory enactments.
4. Change of the customer's personal data collected
You can view, modify, and supplement personal data collected from the customer to identify or contact him by sending this information to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
ML asphalt undertakes to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the customer's personal data collected.
5. Protection of the customer's personal data
ML asphalt takes all possible security measures (including administrative, technical and physical ones) to protect customer personal data. Access to data processing and modification functions is restricted to authorized persons.
All personal data of the customer, which are indicated on the website www.mebeludarbnica.lv, are considered as confidential information.
To protect the customer's interests, we provide:
- honest and lawful personal data processing;
- processing of personal data only for the relevant purpose and to the extent required;
- such a type of personal data storage that enables the customer to be identified at any given moment, which does not exceed the period initially specified for the purpose of the data processing;
- the precise processing of personal data and its timely updating, correction or deletion, if personal data is incomplete or inaccurate.
The customer has the right to reasonably request that his or her personal data would be supplemented, corrected, or that the processing of personal data would be terminated or the data deleted if they are outdated, incomplete, false, illegally processed or no longer correspond to the processing purpose initially specified.